1. Schools are limited to one group of up to 30 students per school year, no exceptions.
2. Teachers must submit the web form below and the principal signature page by fax (970-491-2005) or scanned email attachment (email@example.com) within the Open Application Period.
3. Teachers must arrange for the bus through their district's bus service once they have been notified that they have been selected.
4. In order to be reimbursed for up to $100 of the cost of the bus, schools must submit an invoice on school letterhead to the EOC after the field trip has completed and no later than 5/31/20.
5. Field trips can start no earlier than 10:00 and end by 12:00 PM.
6. Cancellations must be received by the EOC at least 3 weeks prior to the scheduled field trip or the school may forfeit future STEM Friday participation.
Applications will be selected based on the following criteria: 1) complete application and prinicpal's signature page 2) first time school applying, 3) first time teacher applying, 4) fit of our content to your curriclum, 5) method of student selection, 6) significance of program for students, 7) ability to meet logistical requirements, 8) previous cancellations, 9) grade level of students (we are looking to expand participation by high schools).